One of the easiest and yummiest delicacy one can make at home are noodles. They are my most favourite on a cheat day however you can make them a little healthier when cooked at home. Scroll down to read the recipe.
1 capsicum sliced
1 cabbage slicked
1 carrot sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsb ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp vinegar
4 tbsp soya sauce
Salt to taste
- In a pan, add olive oil, once oil is hot add ginger garlic paste and then add all veggies.
- once veggies are almost cooked add salt, vinegar, soya sauce and squeeze a lemon.
- Stir well.
- Boil the noodles, once boiled run them under cold water. Lay them on foil paper and sprinkle some oil over it
- To the pan with veggies, add noddles and mix well.
- Garnish with veggies and serve