I had heard a lot about velvet matte lipstick and their moisturizing formula. So basically a velvet matte lipstick when applied feels velevet-y soft and gives a matte look. When I got my hands on Victoria’s Secret Velvet Matte lipsticks, I had really high hopes and it did satisfy me. Scroll down to read the review
- Glides very softly over my lips
- Extremely pigmented and long lasting
- Doesn’t stain on my lips
- Very easy to remove unlike matte lipsticks
- It has a faint smells that dies soon
- Moisturizing unlike matte lipcolours
The product is totally worth the money. I got it for 10 Singapore dollars which is almost 500 rupees. So its very cheap and worth every penny! Will definitely buy again.