MAC lipsticks no doubt are the best ones. Be it the colour or formula, however, I have never been a fan of MAC lipsticks. It’s Matte range – includes Ruby Woo and Diva – are too mattifying. They dry my lips and are hard to take off. This one is from their Lustre range -the non-matte lip colours- and I’m not a fan of this one too. Scroll and read the review along with swatches.
- I love this coral colour which is not easily available
- The lipstick has a slight frost finish but not overly shimmery or matte.
- It has a tendency to settle in fine lines of the lips and cakes up
- The best way to use this one is by applying a balm and settling it with a powder
- Doesn’t stay for long
- It has a nice fragrance
- Works better as a blush that a lip colour for me
- The formula is not a good one
Price: INR 1100