A perfect red lipstick can pep up a dull day. Do you agree? Well, I’m sure you do. And if it’s an affordable, long-lasting and moisturising lipstick who wouldn’t want to wear it. So if you love lipsticks then this one is surely a must have. It is Colorbar’s Velvet Matte lipstick in the colour Hot Hot Hot. For me this is a dupe for MAC’s Ruby Woo
- It is super moisturizing
- The pigmentations is great
- It has a very creamy texture and doesn’t dry out like other Matte lipsticks
- Glides on easily and feels soft on application.
- The formula of this one is better than MAC for me
- Doesn’t smudge easily
- It is hard to remove. A makeup remover is important to get rid of it.
Price: Rs 299