Finding the right foundation is as hard as finding the right fit denims. There is a plethora of options out there in the market however judging the right now is hard. So the best way to check a foundation is to apply it on the bottom of your cheek and check it after 10 minutes as maximum foundations oxidize after a few minutes.
Here’s what I feel about Lakme Absolute Illuminating foundation
- It has a creamy consistency which blends easily
- Gives a dewy look and might work well for oily skin because it dries off your skin a little
- Light to medium coverage
- Has a pump bottle which I really like
- Good staying power
- Has prominent glitter particles which look over the top during day time. A good foundation for night function
- Does not cover acne spots
- Does not photograph well in flash or in daytime photos.
- Deeper skin tones do not have many options in this range as the colour range is very precise
- It acts as a good base for the dewy look but needs to be layered with a concealer or foundation.
- Value for money
Price: 750 for (15gm)